Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/customer/www/dobinsonusa.com/public_html/libraries/cms/application/cms.php on line 464
Whether you are crossing the desert or a river, your engine should be protected from excess water intake and free of dust.
A Dobinsons snorkel will ensure your engine is kept dry and the air intake is cleaner.
All Dobinsons Snorkel Kits come with template, fitting instructions and all mounting hardware for your 4×4 vehicle.
Installing a snorkel to your 4x4 is considered one of the most essential modifications made to your vehicle before heading out on extended trips or before taking your 4x4 through deep water crossings.
The original air intake position on most 4x4 vehicles is under the bonnet or inside the wheel arch, areas prone to high heat and water and dust ingress.
- Rotationally moulded using precision CNC shaped aluminium dies
- Increases air intake height rams cooler, cleaner air into the engine to help provide improved engine performance
- Increases air intake height to allow safer water crossings and reduce dust intake
- Manufactured from high quality UV stabilised LLDPE
- Snorkel kits include template, fitting instructions and all mounting hardware
Fitting a snorkel to a vehicle with an LPG Gas system fitted may affect the vehicle’s performance requiring re-tuning of the system and installation of a balancer hose.